Friday, March 20, 2009

Got my tickets for Michael Jackson!

Pretty damn excited – I’m going to see Michael Jackson in convert at the o2 – I don’t think I ever thought this day would come. It did take a long time to get hold of tickets... and the dates are not until February (when I will be 22!) but I am excited none the less.
No matter what the suspicions and allegations against Michael Jackson.... it is still undisputable that he is one of the most talented artists and dancers of his time. Thriller is the best selling album in the world ever, so the question is (apart from the price of the ticket) who would not want to go see Michael Jackson at the o2 arena! Now we all know that I am a massive o2 fan but it’s not only that... This is bound to be one spectacular show, there will be lights, fireworks, dancers, musicians and of course Wacko Jacko himself. The artist is a staggering 50 years old, who knows if he will ever tour again? Also this is his first tour in the UK in over 10 years. Generations and generations to come will hear Jacksons music and see his raw talent and dancing and will know of him as a legend. I for one want to be one of those people who can say “I saw him live”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?