Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Alas...My Zune is broken

After many many months of enjoying my 8gb Zune, it is now dead. After researching on many websites such as www.rapidrepair.com and www.zunethings.co.uk , and consulting many Zune enthusiasts is appears that the problem may be the battery. Apparently once completely drained of power, the battery is no longer able to be charged from a USB connection to a laptop. Therefore – I borrowed a fellow Zune users charger – great! And it worked. However...the battery died again...and re-charging it in the same way did not work. Also the battery never lets me know when it is running low. It just dies on me. This has indeed made me very sad as I may have to send it back to the US to be repaired and who knows how long that will take. Sad Sad times... :(

1 comment:

Comments?