Tuesday, February 10, 2009

O2 are such a great company!

There have been many instances when I have been extremely impressed with the company, but I felt like highlighting one today.

They text me yesterday saying “it’s your birthday soon, so we thought we would give you 50 free texts. Text Bday to #### free to claim” then after I text them they replied with “enjoy your birthday and make sure everyone spoils you a bit”

I just thought that was such a simple way to keep your customers happy as it hardly costs them anything to provide this service However by doing this the company has left me feeling really positive about the brand and service in general. I am also left with the feeling that I am with the best service provider around, and that they actually genuinely care about their customers!

Well done to o2 for coming up with such a brilliantly simple marketing tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?