Monday, April 6, 2009

A miracle..my Zune is ALIVE!

Turns out my Zune is working again! I decided I didn’t want to send it off to the US until I tried to sort it out myself one last time! I had to leave it plugged in via USB to my laptop for over a week – and then one day it just randomly turned on. Perhaps there is something seriously wrong with the battery internally – but for now I don’t care! Its working fine and I have ordered a wall plug charger from Amazon which comes with a car charger for half price ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/INNOV8-Mains-Power-Charger-Microsoft/dp/B0019YR2RK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1238401032&sr=8-1 ) and should arrive tomorrow. Hopefully this will never happen again woop!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you should sort it once and for all, you dont want this happening again after the warranty has run out... glad its working though :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments?