Monday, February 9, 2009

Fantasy Birthday Wish-List

It’s by birthday soon and in aid of the celebrations I have decided to create a fantasy birthday wish list!

I’ll start with the most feasible!

A bunch gerbera daisies

Tiffany’s Stirling silver bracelet – £135

http://uk.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP01690&mcat=148204&cid=287458&search_params=s+5-p+4-c+287458-r+201323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

New flashy laptop – I would ask my brother for advice on this but here is one I thought looks good (and also shiny....come on I’m a girl)

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/150331

Bugatti Veyron

But to be more feasible ... this would do

A ride on Aladdin’s magic carpet

Or maybe just a stay in his Palace

A day on a pirate ship :)

The only other things I wanted was a blackberry and I already have that :D lucky meeeee

I know this is an odd list but a girl wants what a girl wants!

Obviously I am extremely lucky as I will be getting exactly what I want for my birthday – which is spending it with friends and family – awww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?